… has been running rampant and we’ve only just begun. I found this crap on an inane conservative [redundancy] website, imploring us to be aware that, among other tripe, Hillary has a temper.
Here are some bullet points from their crapola:
“1. Every Clinton scandal of the 1990s had a precedent in the Clinton governorship of the 1980s in Arkansas.
2. For years, the Clintons have bullied the press, political opponents, prosecutors and those women who caught Bill’s eye.
3. Rumors of Sen. John McCain’s temper have haunted his campaign. Hillary’s temper is even more widely documented, by disaffected Secret Service agents, military aides, Arkansas state troopers and others.
4. Hillary is given to what the historian Richard Hofstadter termed “The Paranoid Style in American Politics.”
5. The Clintons have, to use the words of President Harry Truman — who, while president, scrupulously insulated the White House from fundraising and, in retirement, refused speaker’s fees — “commercialized the presidency.”
6. Very little of this has escaped the notice of journalists and of Democratic leaders. Yet after every scandal, they forget their public denunciations of the Clintons.
7. The media have been lax in reporting the Clintons’ unprecedented record of ethical failings and outright corruption.”
Sure, if she’s elected there’s a high probability of an abundance of yack showing up on young porker’s dresses in the White House.
I’m willing to risk it for eight more years of peace and prosperity.